Palmer Lake Depot moves on down the road
According to area historian Lucille Lavelett, the Monument Presbyterian Church bell was used to sound the alarm in early days when fire broke out in this area and as result, that bell’s toll signified the loss of a number of historic structures over the years.
1. Harry S. Maddox, Station Agent, about 1899.
2. Station and Judd's Eating House, 1894.
3.Monument Presbyterian Church 1880, bell used to sound the alarm in early days for outbreaks of fire.